Stitch images quickly and easily, with stunning depth and clarity with GigaPan Stitch.Efx image stitching software. Get brilliant results with new and robust features for color adjustment, vignette correction and improved alignment capabilities. Achieve your vision with unprecedented speed and ease. Windows/Mac Compatible
As a current EPIC customer, download a free upgrade for the new GigaPan Stitch! And get a free 14-day trial of GigaPan Stitch.Efx
New Stitch.Efx 2.2 Beta
- Improved image export capability in TIFF, JPEG, PNG, or Photoshop Raw formats
- Quicker and easier exporting of resized images
- Support BigTIFF files - TIFF files larger than 4 gigabytes can now be written in Stitch or read in GigaPan Upload
- GigaPan Upload now supports Photoshop PSB files wider than 300,000 pixels
- Improved support for EXIF headers in image files
Standard Features (Stitch Version 2.1)
Better results, faster! Edit and make contrast and color adjustments right in GigaPan Stitch.Efx with an easy-to-use interface and advanced color correction options. Achieve beautiful, high- quality adjustments to your gigapan, accomplishing in seconds what would usually take minutes or hours to do in Photoshop. Use the following options within the Stitch.Efx color adjust feature:
- Black - make the darks blacker
- White - make brighter whites
- Gamma - adjust grays, to alter contrast
- Exposure - compensate easily for incorrect exposure
- Temperature - adjust "color temperature"; make your image more yellow or blue, to fix incorrect white balance
- Tint - adjust your color range along a magenta-green axis
- Saturation - make colors purer, or make your image grayscale
With color correction:
Original image without color correction:
Stitch.Efx is optimized for working with huge images, therefore it is designed to support color adjustments at interactive rates. Begin adjusting colors as soon as the image preview appears. User adjustment typically takes only a few seconds. While your image continues to stitch, set up an upload, and Stitch.Efx will apply the adjustments reliably and quickly. ‘Adjust Colors’ is also integrated into the other output mechanisms Stitch.Efx supports, such as Export and Save Projected Images. Image stitching software has never been easier or more robust!
Automatically corrects the darkening around the periphery of input images, due to lens optics, so that images do not show vertical banding (vignetting) that would otherwise occur. You don't need to do anything to get vignette correction in Stitch.Efx; it's automatic!
With vignette correction:
Without vignette correction:
Save Projected Images
For maximum control over blending, Stitch.Efx supports blending masks by hand in Photoshop or other image editing software. An ideal tool for shooting images of people or other moving subjects. Simply select the images whose blending you want to fine-tune, save their projected images, use Photoshop to retouch their masks to control cut curves between images, flatten the layers into a single image, and then upload to GigaPan.com using our free Upload application.
Capture action, insert additional shots later, or shoot in any order you like! Stitch.Efx lets you interactively adjust the layout of images before you stitch them.
Lightning Fast Upload
Uploading is three times faster than before. Receive info on the progress, overall throughput in megabits per second, and estimated time to completion.