1. Skip to navigation
  2. Skip to content
  3. Skip to sidebar

Forum

Welcome to the GigaPan Forum!

This is the place for Gigapan.com members to offer peer-to-peer support for exchanging tips, ideas, comments, etc.

Those who need direct technical assistance with their GigaPan EPIC Series imagers, stitching software or gigapan.com membership account should contact us.

Forums » General Gigapanning » WANTED: Canon E3 for Pro cable

WANTED: Canon E3 for Pro cable
Bramvh Bramvh
Total Posts: 2

Hi everyone,

I am desperately looking for this cable (for canon 600d) as I am leaving for Corsica this saturday and the order I placed has a delay of 15days! I need this for my masters thesis field research which is completely endangered without this cable.

Are any of you living in Belgium, South-Netherlands or Nord-France that want to help me out and perhaps rent me this cable? I am from Ghent, Belgium and willing to drive up to 100km for this cable as it is extremely hard to find. I will be gone from 20 to 30okt.

Please help me people I am desperate :(

Many thanks in advance

Bramvh Bramvh

Or if you have any information about other applications that use the same cable, please shoot all info is welcome!
Thx

watanabe watanabe

If I were you I’d take a 2.5mm headphone cable (or an old pair of headphones) and a mini usb cable – then cut them in half and solder/electrical tape the appropriate wires together. This guy is doing something similar here: http://www.teckelworks.com/photography/tools/ (2nd pdf) but you’ll have to figure out what wires on the 2.5mm side go with what wires on the USB side, shouldn’t be too hard though.

Forums» General Gigapanning » WANTED: Canon E3 for Pro cable