1. Skip to navigation
  2. Skip to content
  3. Skip to sidebar

Forum

Welcome to the GigaPan Forum!

This is the place for Gigapan.com members to offer peer-to-peer support for exchanging tips, ideas, comments, etc.

Those who need direct technical assistance with their GigaPan EPIC Series imagers, stitching software or gigapan.com membership account should contact us.

Forums » General Gigapanning » 360 panorama

360 panorama
Comitech Comitech
Total Posts: 0

Hello everyone!I want to shoot a 360 panorama of a room with epic pro and canon eos 450d and with no zoom.Otherwise when i set the top and the bottom of the panorama epic pro says me that i will shoot 8000 pictures.This is impossible because i need 40GB memory and 10 hours of shooting.Does anyone know if it is right?Or some suggestions whats going wrong?

dennytang dennytang
Total Posts: 1

That certainly doesn’t sound right. If you go into the Camera Setup menu, what is the FOV that it’s giving you? Try adjusting the camera setup so that your FOV is around 5 or higher – does it still say 8000 pictures?

Comitech Comitech
Total Posts: 0

Nice dennytang.I had wrong values to camera setup(fov).Now i have a right result.Thank you very much. :) FOV was too small…now,i adjusted it about 43 degrees and i have a normal number of pics.

Forums» General Gigapanning » 360 panorama