1. Skip to navigation
  2. Skip to content
  3. Skip to sidebar

Forum

Welcome to the GigaPan Forum!

This is the place for Gigapan.com members to offer peer-to-peer support for exchanging tips, ideas, comments, etc.

Those who need direct technical assistance with their GigaPan EPIC Series imagers, stitching software or gigapan.com membership account should contact us.

Forums » Upload » Upload aborted: Creating panorama failed

Upload aborted: Creating panorama failed
Sven H. Sven H.
Total Posts: 3

I get this quite often, almost immediately clicking the UPLOAD button. Latest version of uploader (1.2.0087) on Windows 7 64 bit. Is there any logfile or similar where I can find out about the root cause ? Save the same file in different format, even resized a bit does not change the problem. Both TIFF (LZW) and PSD. Does it need a specific temp folder location or size available ?

YC Ong YC Ong

I am having exactly the same problem. I am unable upload any images. Awaiting reply from Gigapan support!

Customer Service Customer Servic...
Total Posts: 67

Hello YC Ong, we replied to your technical support case on 4 Jan.

Sven, I’ve started a case in regards to your issue and we’re emailing you with some trouble-shooting questions.

Sven H. Sven H.

Thanks.

For other users who come here: You can find the uploader logfile under ../Documents/My Gigapans under your winwos 7/vista account.

Sven H. Sven H.

and:

check if the logfile contains a 500 error. If yes, it is a server problem, not due to the uploader or to your panorama file.

Now it is working again.

Jason Winn Jason Winn
Total Posts: 1

Getting the following pop-up:

Upload Aported: Error Connecting to server (Unable to obtain ID)

Galen Brown Galen Brown

I am persistently receiving a libcurl error 52 (Server returned nothing (no headers, no data)) (Empty reply from server). This has occurred on multiple attempts across a month at various times. Got an initial reply from support saying the issue was being given to development; haven’t heard back in a few weeks.

Michael Lloyd Michael Lloyd

Using the website uploader is no better. I started a 2Gb+ upload last night, at 4am it was 80% complete, at 7:30am I see Internal Server Error on my screen and nothing has been uploaded to my account. The 2Gb file is the smallest that I have to upload. The others are much larger.

What good is creating a huge file if it takes forever to upload and fails to complete at the end of 8 or 9 hours of uploading with no form of crash protection? It’s not 1990 anymore. Being able to pick up where the upload left off is pretty normal for sites that deal with large blocks of data.

harpazo_hope harpazo_hope

I’m having the same server problem… it’s frustrating. :(

Michael Lloyd Michael Lloyd

I started an upload at 10:30pm last night. By 1:30 pm this afternoon almost 5Gb of a little over 7Gb were uploaded. I just got home at 8:30 pm… 500 internal server error.

One more time- What good is creating a huge file if it takes forever to upload and fails to complete at the end of 8 or 9 hours of uploading with no form of crash protection? It’s not 1990 anymore. Being able to pick up where the upload left off is pretty normal for sites that deal with large blocks of data.

Forums» Upload » Upload aborted: Creating panorama failed