1. Skip to navigation
  2. Skip to content
  3. Skip to sidebar

Forum

Welcome to the GigaPan Forum!

This is the place for Gigapan.com members to offer peer-to-peer support for exchanging tips, ideas, comments, etc.

Those who need direct technical assistance with their GigaPan EPIC Series imagers, stitching software or gigapan.com membership account should contact us.

Forums » Upload » Viewer - Uploader

Viewer - Uploader
larry luckham larry luckham
Total Posts: 4

I’m quite new to using my Epic Pro so perhaps I’ve missed something that’s clear to others.

My needs are somewhat special in that the panoramas I will take cannot be posted for public access (arson scenes). I need to be able to upload to a non-public servers, and/or to display in a stand alone mode.

Is there non-browser viewer software that will allow me to display in a stand alone environment. Or, alternatively, is there software that will allow me to upload to a non-public server and display with a browser from a non-public server?

Angelko Krstanovic Angelko Krstano...
Total Posts: 103

The uploader allows you to upload your panoramas as private. Private panoramas do not show up in searches on www.gigapan.com. You can email a link to your private gigapan to whoever you want to share it with. Otherwise, only you know that they even exist.

larry luckham larry luckham
Total Posts: 4

Unfortunately, while that may be completely acceptable in most cases, it’s not where evidence is concerned and chain of custody must be maintained. Non-public in this case means striclty under the control of law enforcement from discovery, or creation, throughout trial and beyond.

Richard Pickering Richard Pickeri...
Total Posts: 1

Hi Larry,

I am an Military Policeman and had the same issue as you.

For this we use a HTML file which is coded to open a panorama from a local source. This is very useful.

We now provide gigapans as evidence on DVD. You can use this to find a file on your evidence server and send the HTML file to anyone with access to the server to run from there

If you PM me i can provide details on how to do this.

Richard

Forums» Upload » Viewer - Uploader