1. Skip to navigation
  2. Skip to content
  3. Skip to sidebar

Forum

Welcome to the GigaPan Forum!

This is the place for Gigapan.com members to offer peer-to-peer support for exchanging tips, ideas, comments, etc.

Those who need direct technical assistance with their GigaPan EPIC Series imagers, stitching software or gigapan.com membership account should contact us.

Forums » Upload » Unable to upload

Unable to upload
villegasview villegasview
Total Posts: 1

Hi,
I’ve had your Epic pro Device for about a month. Unfortunately I haven’t been able to upload any of my pictures! It keeps telling me that my picture are to SMALL! And It takes like 5 to 6 days to UPLOAD! I FEEL I’M DOING SOMETHING WRONG!! Could you PLEASE help me figure out what I’m doing wrong?
IF I can’t work with your program I’m going to have to send it back! I really want to see some of my pictures with this DEVICE! Please HELP!
Thank You,
Jesus Villegas

Customer Service Customer Servic...
Total Posts: 67

The minimum size for uploads is 50 megapixels, that’s why you’re getting that message. You’ll see the third sentence in the message tells you how many megapixels your image is. Try uploading a larger panorama or up-sample this image. If you continue to experience problems, please contact Tech Support at http://www.gigapan.com/cms/support/contact-support

Forums» Upload » Unable to upload