1. Skip to navigation
  2. Skip to content
  3. Skip to sidebar

Forum

Welcome to the GigaPan Forum!

This is the place for Gigapan.com members to offer peer-to-peer support for exchanging tips, ideas, comments, etc.

Those who need direct technical assistance with their GigaPan EPIC Series imagers, stitching software or gigapan.com membership account should contact us.

Forums » Web Site and Forum » Old forum posts ported to this forum?

Old forum posts ported to this forum?
Nathan Wong Nathan Wong
Total Posts: 21

Hi,
Is there any way we can get the topics and threads from the old forum.gigapan.org ported over to this forum? There were so many useful topics and tips that I’d hate to see them disappear. There was one thread in particular for the Epic 100 but I can’t seem to access the forum any longer. The old login/password don’t seem to work.

Thanks in advance.

Nathan

Ron Schott Ron Schott
Total Posts: 89

I heartily second this request. There was a great deal of important reference material on the old forum, not to mention many interesting discussions. Please bring it back.

Tom Nelson Tom Nelson
Total Posts: 44

I third it!

Jason Buchheim Jason Buchheim
Total Posts: 86

I whole heartily fourth it. I have a bunch of interesting posts lost on there. Very good information, both historical and of current interest. Please bring it back. I do not feel comfortable investing my time in this new forum if the contents will potentially get flushed…

Nathan Wong Nathan Wong
Total Posts: 21

Wow, I wasn’t expecting silence from the Gigapan people.

Ron Schott Ron Schott
Total Posts: 89

@nathantw I’m not surprised by the silence, unfortunately. I’d surmise they took it down because they didn’t have time to maintain it, not because they wanted to hide its contents. GigaPan Systems is clearly understaffed when it comes to web resources/issues. What’s important to power users like us is just not their main focus.

Planet Vision Planet Vision
Total Posts: 7

I tried to get a link and or access to the old forum information via some emails back and forth to support on another issue but I just got pointed here. They are definitely pushing it under the carpet which is sad because it might help in certain cases. My original issue was the website said the D70 is compatible with the epic pro but it’s not so that’s a goof on their part – I thought they’d come up with a remote cable with an ir interface to trigger that D70 but nope.

Forums» Web Site and Forum » Old forum posts ported to this forum?