1. Skip to navigation
  2. Skip to content
  3. Skip to sidebar

Forum

Welcome to the GigaPan Forum!

This is the place for Gigapan.com members to offer peer-to-peer support for exchanging tips, ideas, comments, etc.

Those who need direct technical assistance with their GigaPan EPIC Series imagers, stitching software or gigapan.com membership account should contact us.

Forums » Embedding » Embedding with snapshots

Embedding with snapshots
Chris Fastie Chris Fastie
Total Posts: 13

Embedded gigapans can include snapshots, for example, the following code will include four snapshots:

<ifram* src=“h_tp://api.gigapan.org/beta/gigapans/37421/snapshots/109628,109622,109626, 109591/options/hidetitle/iframe/flash.html?height=275”
width=“900” height=“387” frameborder=“0” scrolling="no">*/ifram*>

In the good old days, the snapshots would be displayed in the order they were listed in the code. Today, they are displayed in numerical order. This has introduced some chaos into my attempts to add titles and captions to the embedded snapshots here: http://conservation.townofsalisbury.org/panoram…

Is there any way to force an non-numerical order of display for snapshots, or should I start to modify the caption code for all of these embedded gigapans?

Chris Fastie Chris Fastie
Total Posts: 13

Gregory,
There are two ways to generate embedding code at gigapan.org. One is from the embed link at the gigapan’s full page. Snapshots cannot be included there. The other is from the list of your own gigapans, e.g., “My Home/My Gigapans.” That one allows you to include snapshots and places the snapshot ID numbers for you.
The code in my earlier post is two years old and differs from the code generated at gigapan.org today.

Gregory Young Gregory Young
Total Posts: 20

I’ll check this out. Thanks!

Tim Brown Tim Brown
Total Posts: 54

Graet looking website chris

Forums» Embedding » Embedding with snapshots