1. Skip to navigation
  2. Skip to content
  3. Skip to sidebar

Forum

Welcome to the GigaPan Forum!

This is the place for Gigapan.com members to offer peer-to-peer support for exchanging tips, ideas, comments, etc.

Those who need direct technical assistance with their GigaPan EPIC Series imagers, stitching software or gigapan.com membership account should contact us.

Forums » Gigapan Mechanism » Battery Charging Epic Pro

Battery Charging Epic Pro
Morrie Portnoff Morrie Portnoff
Total Posts: 3

I just got the Epic Pro and tried to charge the battery. When I plug it in to the charger on its own the lights do not flash as per the manual. Just the red light stays solid. Eventually the light does turn green but when I replug it in it goes red again. When I put the battery in the unit and press the on (OK) button all I get are a series if rectangles that go off when I release the button.Is there a proper orientation to place the battery? The battery has only 1 port to plug in the charger, although when I look into the unit I see some other multi-pin connector. Any thoughts or input would be appreciated.

If I press the centre button, hold and press the OK I get Firmware Import. The only way I can clear this is by pulling the battery out.

Reinstalled the Firmware and all is good now.

Forums» Gigapan Mechanism » Battery Charging Epic Pro