1. Skip to navigation
  2. Skip to content
  3. Skip to sidebar

Forum

Welcome to the GigaPan Forum!

This is the place for Gigapan.com members to offer peer-to-peer support for exchanging tips, ideas, comments, etc.

Those who need direct technical assistance with their GigaPan EPIC Series imagers, stitching software or gigapan.com membership account should contact us.

Forums » Stitch » Sticher 2.0 and EFX

Sticher 2.0 and EFX
Gregory Young Gregory Young
Total Posts: 20

It’s great that existing users get a free upgrade to 2.0. My question is will it cost us $149 just to upgrade from 2.0 to EFX. Looking forward to experimenting with the vignette correction!

Angelko Krstanovic Angelko Krstano...
Total Posts: 103

All existing Stitch users will shortly be getting an email with the discount information you’re asking about. I won’t say the exact amount, though it’s a pretty solid discount.

Leonardo Fuica Babogredac Leonardo Fuica ...
Total Posts: 11

Yahoo!!!!!!!

Gregory Young Gregory Young
Total Posts: 20

Great, Thanks for the update!

Uri Fans Uri Fans
Total Posts: 21

So if I buy an Epic Pro at my local computer store, will I be entitled to a discount upgrade to EFX?

mark test mark test
Total Posts: 3

I am not sure if this discount information has been sent out yet, if it has I will contact support to make sure they have my correct e-mail. I have used the EFX in trial mode and it’s great to be able to move some pictures around and do colour adjustments.

Sventek Sventek
Total Posts: 4

I am also wondering whether the e-mail has been sent out yet. I haven’t received any notification, and I would like to upgrade to EFX.

Customer Service Customer Servic...
Total Posts: 67

The Savings Bundle for Stitch EFX is offered to those who purchase an Epic Series Imager directly from gigapan.com. The email Angelko referred to in early March 2012 was the Stitch EFX release announcement. Sorry, any discounts offered at that time are now expired.

Sventek Sventek

I purchased an Epic Pro directly from gigapan.org, but I didn’t get an e-mail (and I searched for it). After investing so much in the equipment, I think it would be reasonable for current users to be offered an upgrade path.

Customer Service Customer Servic...
Total Posts: 67

Sventek,

Can you please contact us directly at http://gigapan.com/cms/support/contact-support ? I’d like to look up your customer record and look into this.

Thanks.

Sventek Sventek

A big thanks to Alicia in Customer Service. Everything has been fixed for me.

Forums» Stitch » Sticher 2.0 and EFX