Comments on Gigapan: Munich at Night

1. B. S. K.

B. S. K. (May 09, 2009, 06:46AM )

Klasse gemacht! Sowas plane ich auch für Frankfurt :-) Well done - I plan this for Frankfurt, too!

2. gigapanbot

gigapanbot (January 30, 2009, 01:25AM )

ohh, this sounds like a large print. I wonder why you would like a picture of Munich? But coming back to the file size. For such a large print you need the full resolution of the image. You indicating a 1:4 size ratio for the print, the picture right now has around 1:10 ratio. So I assume you want to cut margins, right? JPG file size is limited to 30000 pixel, so this would be the maximum length of the picture.

3. Alberto Hardt

Alberto Hardt (January 30, 2009, 01:00AM )

great idea! I am planning on priniting in a wall that measures 8,00 x 2,10 meters. What do you thing?

4. gigapanbot

gigapanbot (January 29, 2009, 11:04AM )

At what size do you plan to print it? It does not make sense to send such a big TIFF file, but maybe I can send you a smaller JPG version

5. Alberto Hardt

Alberto Hardt (January 29, 2009, 12:57AM )

UAU! one GB?! Goddamn! I was planning on printing it to make a wall pannel in my apartment. Not commercial use at all. Do you agree ?

6. gigapanbot

gigapanbot (January 29, 2009, 12:45AM )

Hi Alberto, for what reason do you need the picture? If I remember correctly, the file size is > 1 Gb

7. Alberto Hardt

Alberto Hardt (January 29, 2009, 12:28AM )

can I have this pic? I couldn't find a way to download... How many MB does this image has?

8. gigapanbot

gigapanbot (November 29, 2008, 06:57AM )

Hi Tim, As long the wind is not too strong this could be a good idea. Thank you for the suggestion.

9. Tim Van Horn

Tim Van Horn (November 28, 2008, 08:25PM )

Try an umbrella next time to block the wind, they work well

10. gigapanbot

gigapanbot (November 19, 2008, 05:15AM )

Hi Eduardo, sorry to hear this, even it is not related to me and my pictures I hope you get the issue sorted out with Gigapan Systems. As you see from my profile, I'm not involved in the gigapan project. I have developed my own device called GigaPanBot. Check out my website www.gigapanbot.com Will open in
a new tab or window/

11. gigapanbot

gigapanbot (November 11, 2008, 12:54PM )

*****Hi Payam,***** ______!!!///______ ______( ô ô )______ ___ooO-(_)-Ooo___ **** THANK YOU ***** ........._....................... ......./....)............_...... ..... /....(..........(........ ....(......)...........)........ ...ooooO.........(......)... .......................Ooooo

12. Payam Rahmani

Payam Rahmani (November 11, 2008, 09:33AM )

Another beautiful shot, added to my favorites.

13. gigapanbot

gigapanbot (November 11, 2008, 12:03AM )

Hi fberger, I took this panorama yesterday evening around 7pm. The tower is open until midnight with last ride up at 11:30pm. Take some warm clothes with you if you get there, the wind is very cold this days there.

14. Gigapanbot

Gigapanbot (November 10, 2008, 11:16PM )

Hi, I like this panorama. At what time did you took the panorama?