Log In now to add this Gigapan to a group gallery.
Log In now to add this Gigapan to a gallery.
About This GigapanToggle
- Taken by
- Dave Belcher
- Explore score
- 0.28 Gigapixels
- Date added
- Jun 14, 2013
- Date taken
- May 12, 2013
- environmental, experimental, geology, landscape, nature, travel
Designed by an engineer to mark local mean solar time.
The description of the nine boulders:
1. Boulder on the east side: Cretaceous sandstone
2. Boulder on the west side: Cretaceous sandstone with clay rip-up clasts.
3.Boulder at 6AM: Foliated granite from the Canadian Shield.
4. Boulder at 8AM: Quartzitic sandstone.
5. Boulder at 10AM: Precambrian Gneiss
6. Boulder at 12 noon: Cretaceous sandstone
7. Boulder at 2PM Cretaceous sandstone with cross-bedding.
8. Boulder at 4PM Precambrian granite
9. Boulder at 6PM Quartzitic sandstone of the Precambrian-Athabascan Group.
Where in the World is this GigaPan?Toggle
GigaPan Stitch.Efx version 2.2.0374 (Macintosh)
Panorama size: 280 megapixels (30932 x 9072 pixels)
Input images: 84 (14 columns by 6 rows)
Field of view: 138.8 degrees wide by 40.7 degrees high (top=27.3, bottom=-13.4)
Vignette correction on: c1=-0.0639 c2=-0.000976
Use larger blending region
Original image properties:
Camera make: Panasonic
Camera model: DMC-LX2
Image size: 4224x2376 (10.0 megapixels)
Capture time: 2013-05-12 14:08:18 - 2013-05-12 14:11:36
Exposure time: 0.0015625
Focal length (35mm equiv.): 112.0 mm
Digital zoom: off
White balance: Fixed
Exposure mode: Manual
Horizontal overlap: 49.6 to 55.1 percent
Vertical overlap: 42.7 to 44.4 percent
Computer stats: 8192 MB RAM, 4 CPUs
Total time 20:29 (15 seconds per picture)
Alignment: 1:32, Projection: 3:20, Blending: 15:37
(Preview finished in 14:46)