Comments on Gigapan: Tavazo-e-Bustan Nut Store

1. Vanessa Constanti

Vanessa Constanti (November 16, 2010, 09:13AM )

I love this!

2. Payam Rahmani

Payam Rahmani (November 28, 2009, 08:46AM )

Yes, David. Thank you so much.

David Engle (November 27, 2009, 09:03AM )

Payam, Looks like this image made the big-time: www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/yarondy/gi gapan_magazine/index.html Will open in
a new tab or windowCongratulations :)

4. Babak Fakhamzadeh

Babak Fakhamzadeh (November 12, 2009, 01:16AM )

Om nom nom.

5. taylor dayne

taylor dayne (January 23, 2009, 07:48PM )

This panorama is 10,000 (or more) shades of awesome. Preserving detail on full zoom was really a treat since the jam-packed shelves offer such a bounty to explore. Great location, beautiful shot. Thank you!

6. Payam Rahmani

Payam Rahmani (December 26, 2008, 03:33AM )

Kilgore, Thank you for your kind comment, nice questions and snapshots. I am very happy to see you here. About the walnuts, I believe they are of different qualities, their prices are different and their color, so I believe their quality are different too. Thanks, Payam

The Gigapanographer Currently Known as "Kilgore661" (December 25, 2008, 11:24PM )

Another winner Payam! I love nuts - I consider them to be a basic foodstuff. I would spend hours browsing if I visited this store, and probably buy at least half of its stock. This is a good gigapan because it makes me want to know about everything. For example, why are there two different kinds of walnuts? Walnuts are walnuts aren't they (or so says my British culture mind-set)?

8. Payam Rahmani

Payam Rahmani (December 25, 2008, 08:55AM )

David, Thank you so much. I'm not sure if they have Texas pecans, I guess not. Exposure varies, because it was manual; my camera does not support fixed exposure. In all shots the exposure is around 1/60 sec. Thanks again, Payam

David Engle (December 25, 2008, 08:32AM )

Payam, This is a great panorama and I am most impressed. I am looking for Iranian pistachios, which I see thanks to your snapshot and do they have Texas pecans? :) Also, if possible, please tell us the exposure details. You and Kilgore certainly know how to put a candy store and a nut store on the map! David