Log In now to add this GigaPan to a group gallery.
Log In now to add this GigaPan to a gallery.
About This GigaPanToggle
- Taken by
- Kyle Porter
- Explore score
- 2.65 Gigapixels
- Date added
- September 17, 2008
- Date taken
- September 16, 2008
This gigapan is 18 images high and 22 images wide, a total of 396 images that took over 10 hours for the GigaPan Stitcher to stitch (not very well I might add).
"Blueprints" at Addison Circle is located in Addison Circle at Quorum Drive and Addison Circle Drive. Located in Addison Circle, this unique four-story sculpture offers a vision of Addison's past, present and future. A vase-like structure containing poles that reach out over the street are topped with five floating art panels, each a blueprint tracery of a phase in the town's development.
- Stands 45 feet high and 140 feet across.
- Blueprints art piece weighs 410,000 pounds, each pole weighs 9,000 pounds. It took more than 650-gallons of custom-mixed, Sherwin Williams "Sharpie Blue" paint for the piece.
- Artists: Michael Van Valkenburgh and Mel Chin. Van Valkenburgh is a professor in the Graduate School of Design at Harvard University. Chin is an artist, originally from Houston, now living in Burnsville, North Carolina and has been an artist in residence at University of Georgia and Stanford University.
- Grand "Unveiling" event: April 13, 2000
- Total cost for the sculpture is 2.1 million dollars
For more info go to - www.addisontexas.net/what_to_do/Attractions/blueprints.asp
GigaPan Stitcher version 0.4.2733 (Macintosh)
Panorama size: 2649 megapixels (74563 x 35537 pixels)
Input images: 522 (29 columns by 18 rows)
Field of view: 169.9 degrees wide by 81.0 degrees high (top=62.7, bottom=-18.3)
Use larger blending region
Keep projected images
Original image properties:
Camera make: Canon
Camera model: Canon PowerShot SX110 IS
Image size: 3456x2592 (9.0 megapixels)
Exposure time: 0.0769231
Focal length (35mm equiv.): 357.6 mm
Digital zoom: off
White balance: Fixed
Exposure mode: Manual
Has subsecond timestamp: no
Horizontal overlap: 9.0 to 82.7 percent
Vertical overlap: 0.7 to 65.1 percent
Computer stats: 9216 MB RAM, 4 CPUs
Total time 11:40:05 (1:20 per picture)
Alignment: 1:06:00, Projection: 33:32, Blending: 10:00:32